Welcome to the Fifth Issue of The Contemporary Tax Journal
Volume 3, No. 2 ~ Spring 2014
Complete issue in pdf (or individual articles below, or click on picture at bottom of page for flipping pages).
Front matter (letter from the editor, masthead, etc.) (pdf)
- Personal Services vs Royalty for Athletes (pdf)
- Summaries from the March 2013 Tax Policy Conference (pdf)
FOCUS ON TAX POLICY
- Tax Credit for Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor (pdf)
- Tax Incentives to Move Jobs Back to the U.S. (pdf)
- Pam Olson, Deputy Tax Leader and Washington National Tax Services Practice Leader, PwC (pdf)
- David Doerr, Chief Tax Consultant, California Taxpayers' Association (pdf)
Complete Spring 2014 issue (pdf) or click image below to read online in journal format with pages that flip (file below is best viewed using the latest versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox). If the file is too large for your screen, then either right click on the screen and select "show all" or go to "full screen" (F11, typically). You can turn pages using the arrow icon or by grabbing the corner of the journal with your mouse.